Are you the kind of person that sees a need for help and raises their hand? Can you confidently help enterprise clients leverage the power of our customer engagement platform as they look to build deeper relationships with their consumers? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will probably be a great fit at SessionM!
- 5+ years experience in solution integration/delivering, testing, and interfacing with customers.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Ability to thoroughly document the custom solution down to API calls.
- Formulate and execute integration tests, load tests, and performance tests.
- Strong knowledge of APIs, SDKs, scripting, and ETL.
- Understanding of Web Services, Internet architecture, SQL, and software development.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- Interface directly with enterprise clients to integrate their mobile, web, e-commerce, and point of sale applications with our APIs/SDKs and custom features.
- Manage the technical customer relationship for all facets of the integration including, but not limited to, requirements clarification, integration testing, load testing, giving demos, upgrading software, and responding to Customer needs for technical information.
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments to understand the technology resolve problems
- Position may require some travel and some availability for off-hours support required.