Purpose of Position:
The Senior Integration Engineer leads all data integration-related architecture, design, and development functions. Establishes patterns and coding standards to deliver effective solutions that meet business objectives. Coaches and mentors other Duluth and 3rd party engineers. This person must be a value-add member of the IT Engineering team and must become a trusted advisor to the team. Understands the entire technology footprint and is the subject matter expert on API-based data integration solutions. Communicates with the business effectively.
What You’ll Love:
- Being a part of an innovation-driven organization that is growing fast, and taking care of business through catalog, web, and retail stores.
- Working on a team that makes retail workwear for customers who are smart, straight-talking folks who do everything from pounding nails to shoeing horses and pitching bales.
- POKING AVERAGE IN THE EYE!
What You’ll Do:
- Architect, design, develop, and implement solutions to integrate multiple enterprise applications, including ERP, e-commerce, data warehouse, and other external systems
- Design and develop secure, robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications, and integrations
- Provide leadership and work direction to increase the effectiveness of the overall team
- Participate with business analysts in documenting process and data flows, requirements gathering, analysis, and specification, providing technical expertise and recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple project teams delivering business objectives
- Interact with Enterprise Architecture to ensure alignment to overall technology roadmap and patterns of integration
- Cross-train other project teams on API and Integration subjects
- Enforce proper source control and change management practices
- Leads discovery of new integration, messaging, and data service technologies, including service bus, web services, and data pipelines
- Interact with and present to product owners throughout the development processTop of Form
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of Data Integration knowledge and experience
- 6+ years ERP or CRM integration or development experience
- Experience in large scale system migrations and integrations with multiple systems
- Experience in multiple data handling technologies, including API and ETL based solutions
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Mastery of Data Integration implementation
- Demonstrable critical thinking skills and ability to develop and execute advanced solutions
- Identify state-of-the-art solutions to incorporate into the IT stack
- Deliver solutions with little oversight
- Basic Project Management skills: define the problem, establish a goal, best solution, lead execution, and measure results
- Effectively communicate with and mentor other team members