Senior Integration Engineer
Do you have experience working in the Semiconductor industry with MEM’s based technology?
Our client, located in Austin, TX area builds cutting edge products for some of the most prominent fortune 100 companies in the world and are now looking to add a dynamic Sr Integration Engineer to their team.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute integration plans and schedules that demonstrate concept and feasibility of new devices and novel technologies with established manufacturing tools and processes
- Plan, lead and carry out demonstrations of new technology in advanced process flows.
- Evaluate new product flows and unit processes to accomplish planned task and document lessons learned and foreground IP per contractual obligations.
- Provide technical solutions to complex R&D projects related to incoming technology transfer, new product introductions, yield improvement, cycle time reductions and device performance improvements.
- Define Objective Specification documents based on customer milestone requirements and develop integrated process modules to meet those Objective Specifications.
- Correlate output device parameters to inline factory measurements, metrics and processes. Provide reports and data-driven proposals to customers for process changes or performance improvement projects.
- Define Design Of Experiments (DOE) to explore process interactions and understand process corners. Establish data-driven process design rules and layout design rules based on the DOE results. Document all results and maintain Best Known Method (BKM).
- Collaborate with the Development Engineering team to address process deviations occurring on production wafers. Whenever in-line metrology identifies Out-Of-Control (OOC) or Out-Of-Spec (OOS) events, actively lead activities to isolate root-causes and provide appropriate corrective actions to eliminate failure mode in the future. Establish dependable Out-Of-Control Action Plans (OCAP).
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Material & Science, Physics or Chemistry with 7+ years of experience.
- Industrial experience in Semiconductor or MEMS based technology with expertise in a variety of applications and processes.
- Experience with Statistical Process Control (SPC) .
- Prior experience and strong knowledge in Fab Process Technology using typical semiconductor process equipment like CVD, PVD, Etch, Cleans, Photo-Lithography, and CMP.
- Knowledge and understanding of element interactions, process mixing and contamination.
- Memory and or MEMS process integration, including Failure Analysis, Defect Analysis, FMEA’s to enable prototyping to robust manufacturing solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic problems and address root causes.