Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
This is a full-time employment career opportunity with a company in the Baltimore County, Maryland area.
In this role, the Senior Integration Engineer will be responsible for:
- Reviewing projects to ensure alignment with the company's data integration plans
- Conducting implementation of data management solutions as appropriate
- Maintaining documentation of integration plans
- Overseeing designers, developers, database administrators, and report developers
- Supervising developers as they create, update, and integrate systems
- Providing off-hours monitoring and support of managed systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 5+ years enterprise integration and/or design
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with the following:
- Middleware and integration tools (visual-based)
- Databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, data modeling)
- Business applications (SalesForce, Taleo, Workday, NetSuite, etc.)
- Data storage and networking
- Cloud and SaaS technologies
- ASP, XML, JSON HTTP/HTTPS
- SAP, PCS, RPA, SAS MDM
- Oracle SOA Cloud and OIC
- Linux/Unix preferred
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.