About the role:
In this role we are looking for an individual and team contributor providing technical and business knowledge to application development, enhancement and integration projects utilizing current computing architectures. You should provide technical guidance, mentoring, and follow SAP best practices in the provision of SAP solutions and associated services to IDEXX business units.
You will be responsible for development focusing on design, coding, testing, quality assurance and supporting of complex SAP Application and Integration features in an SCoE development team.
What can you expect?
• Design, develop, implement and maintain SAP suite applications, internet-based applications and applications in other technologies.
• Resolve complex issues within own area of expertise and support others in resolving complex issues.
• Demonstrate a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency while being able to work independently.
• Work closely together with other team members and proactively share expertise to ensure the team success.
• Provide support for and coordinate improvements and break / fix issues for the existing SAP suite of applications with an emphasis on SD, MM, FI and other modules as needed.
• Build integration for A2A and B2B solutions in heterogeneous landscape. Create data maps, conversion programs, and implementation of interface and enhancement programs of legacy, mobile, Non-SAP and SAP systems.
• Leverage best practices and provide guidance to use the same in SAP solution and service delivery.
• Effectively work with service providers, prioritize project deliverables, and determine implementation approaches.
• Ability to establish / maintain credibility and collaborative relationship with the business and functional resources.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required or equivalent technical training and work experience.