Cerner's ITWorks organization focuses on workforce alignment by partnering with clients to optimize resources to increase effectiveness and reduce costs. With a broad portfolio of services from entire IT department management and strategy to standalone IT help desk services; Cerner ITWorks is a growing and dynamic business unit.
Cerner ITWorks provides expertise and support to maximize client's investments in IT solutions, infrastructure and operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Cerner ITWorks is in need of talented healthcare IT professionals with a commitment to improving healthcare.
We are looking for a Senior Integration Architect to join our ITWorks’ Team at Baptist Health, in Montgomery, AL. More specifically, we’re looking for someone that has worked with Cerner Millennium applications with multiple implementations.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating design, system validation, implementation, and upgrade activities across multiple solutions and venues of care.
Your responsibilities will include managing complex client relationships with a high degree of variability, and requiring influence to achieve targeted outcomes.
You will develop strategies for design, system validation, and integration across solutions and venues of care while overseeing the execution of domain, issue, and change management strategies.
You will also mitigate and resolve integration risks proactively; serving as a final point of escalation.
In addition, you will provide integration oversight for engagements so that project deliverables and timelines are met while ensuring value is delivered to the client as committed as well as provide integration and domain expertise to internal and external client project teams.
Finally, as a member of this team, you will consult cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to impact solution direct and functionality with relation to integration and stability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Sciences or Information Systems, or equivalent relevant work experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Software integration; implementation experience at a client site
- Proficiency with core Millennium Solutions that make up the Acute Patient Care workflow (PowerChart, FirstNet, Pharmnet, etc.)
- Experience working with back-end database tables with a strong understanding of solution schema – CCL ad hoc capability
- Experience with Bedrock, LightsOn, and/or technologies related to third-party clinical systems
- Support non-Millennium clinical applications
- Willing to travel up to 15%
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform otherresponsibilities as assigned
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to the Montgomery, AL area