A Senior Integrated Technologies Architect develops technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements.
The Senior Integrated Technologies Architect is responsible for identifying new enabling technologies and platforms to help solve technical challenges.
Senior Integrated Technologies Architect analyzes technical issues related to the implementation of new technologies or even the customization of existing technologies for a client. The Senior Integrated Technologies Architect serves as a subject matter expert for one or more Cerner software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years System support or engineering work experience
- 4+ years experience participating in integrated system implementation projects preferred Document Imaging experience
- Strong background in healthcare and hospital / medical IT systems
- Background in healthcare, sciences, or information systems is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the healthcare sector on a departmental or general level. Preferable in the HIM arena.
- Strong process analysis skills and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Ability to travel (up to 80%).