Senior Inside Sales Representative
Who We Are
Provenir is a leading global provider of decisioning and analytics products for financial services and other industries. We are passionate about technology and building great products. It is an exciting time to be part of a team creating the next generation of our innovative products and services.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for people who share our values and our passion, who are creative and who rise to meet challenges. We are looking for people take ownership of their work and who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any task and work collaboratively. If this sounds like you, we want you to be a part of our team. We're looking for a teammate, not an "employee". Someone that has a real passion for building quality products and can take an idea run with it. We want someone who enjoys what they do, loves to learn new things, and has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members.
What You'll Do
The Senior Inside Sales Representative is responsible for researching target companies, identifying relevant individuals at those businesses, acquiring contact details, and contacting them with personalized messaging to generate and qualify new business leads. Once a lead is established, the Senior Inside Sales Representative will handle transitioning the lead to our sales network.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and nurture prospect organizations and introduce them to the Provenir sales team
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine a prospect's pain points and drive towards generating a lead and ultimately, an opportunity
- Build relationships with key decision makers
- Hand off "warm" or qualified leads to Sales
- Research all available resources (e.g., LinkedIn, web, google alerts etc.) to improve and increase our database
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Salesforce.com, ensuring all communications are logged and information is accurate
- Collaborate with Marketing on campaigns and re-using content in lead nurturing process
- Revisit prior campaigns to contact previous leads and initiate new conversations
- Participate in weekly sales team meeting and brief sales team before calls to ensure engagement and transparency
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience in business development and lead generation, successfully prospecting and self-generating leads
- Strong preference to people with background in Fintech and or/financial services
- A 'hunter' mentality, taking a hungry, self-starting, and proactive approach to generating new business leads
- The ability to understand complex technology and convey messaging to a range of prospects across target segments
- Efficient, process driven business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience maintaining and expanding a Salesforce CRMdatabase
- An active LinkedIn account and strong social selling skills
Provenir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.