The Senior Innovation Analyst will collaborate on innovation programs across the enterprise; assess ideas that come from multiple sources and funnel them to appropriate business areas for execution. The Senior Innovation Analyst works collaboratively across the organization to promote a culture of innovation.
Support and present the high energy elicitation process for collecting, assessing, storing and directing ideas
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Support innovation project execution for projects generated through ideation initiatives in conjunction with designated innovation points of contacts across business units, cross-functional resources and leadership
- Assess innovation ideas and proposals and recommend disposition
- Assist in planning of innovation events and activities internally and externally
- Track and report on metrics around internal innovation activity
- Assist in implementation of the innovation communication plan in conjunction with Associate Communications and the PR team
- 5-7 years experiencerequired
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to effectively scale content to large or small client groups internally and externally
- Excellent group facilitation skills
- Ability to effectively guide group in elicitation sessions and demonstrate a high degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Travel: 10% - 20%
About Our Company
Serving nearly 10 million people in 25 states and the District of Columbia, including 2.5 million in southeastern Pennsylvania, Independence Health Group is the leading health insurance company in the Philadelphia region, and we’re expanding across the country. Our mission to build healthier lives for you, your family, and your employees shapes our actions and decisions every day.
At Independence, we see each of our members as an individual, with unique needs and concerns. We’re dedicated to harnessing the very latest ideas and technologies to deliver access to care that meets those needs and surpasses your expectations.