Docker is growing very quickly. We need top-notch Infrastructure/Site Reliability Engineers who can help us build and support an array of world-class product and service offerings. The current focus of the team is to strengthen Docker's products by providing feedback based on our experience using Docker in a live production environment. We leverage Docker products and our cloud providers to build self-service infrastructure for our SaaS application teams and Docker Engineering teams in general.
Some of our key principles are:
* Fully automated and self-healing infrastructure
* Infrastructure as code
* Self-service - dev shouldn't be waiting on infra and vice versa
* Zero pages - or as close as we can get
* You build it, you own it. Infra owns infrastructure, dev teams owns their applications, including deployment and pages.
We leverage the following tools and more to build our "Container as a Service" infrastructure:
* AWS and Cloudformation
* Docker EE
What we do and projects we're working on:
* Run the Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) platform powering Docker Hub, Store, and Cloud
* Dogfood pre-release Docker products, providing guidance on the products and architecture
* Building tools to make infrastructure resources self-service for developers within the context of infra-as-code
Some of the best Linuxprogrammers in the world work for us or contribute to our open-source projects regularly. The technology we’re working on is having an ever-expanding impact on how software is developed and distributed. If you’d like to be a part of this historic time in Docker’s growth, please do apply!