Senior Infrastructure Manager (Data Center, AWS Cloud, Network, VMware)
(Full time employee position directly with a client of Tiva Systems)
The Senior Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the operation of all data centers, networks, telecommunications and related technologies and services. This position requires a mix of strategic IT planning and tactical execution skills.
This position requires a proven track record in data center operations, network optimization, the design and implementation of scalable IT infrastructure and a solid understanding of how to leverage contemporary IT technologies. This individual needs exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Technical: Provide broad IT infrastructure leadership and expertise to organization.
- Technical - Act as the lead technical expert for IT Infrastructure, develop network and other hardware infrastructure to meet the on-going needs of the company in accordance with the IT strategic plan.
- Customer Service - Drive problem investigation and resolution as required.
- Departmental - Manage and mentor IT staff supporting data center, network and telecom activities in California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Taiwan and any other future sites.
- Company - Ensure compliance with FDA regulations related to IT infrastructure and compliance with SOX controls by all technical staff.
- Develop network and other hardware infrastructure to meet the on-going needs of the company in accordance with the IT strategic plan.
- Maintains and enforces service level agreements.
- Ensure the security of all intellectual property, resident on the network.
- Implements and maintains IT security systems based on industry best practices.
- 10+ years of IT experience, minimum of 5 years of experiencemanaging IT datacenter, network and telecom groups required.
- Data Centers, both co-located and on Cloud (AWS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Cisco networks and VMWare required.
- Certifications in MSCE and CCNA or CCNP required.
- Microsoft Servers
- Strong business/enterprise/industry knowledge required.
- Strong knowledge of FDA regulations related to computer system validation preferred.
- Ability to use technology to create new capabilities across the organization required.
- Ability to provide effective and timely solutions for internal customers while managing costs and risks required.
- Ability to communicate technology solutions in business terms required.
- Ability to build an organization staffed with the right people in the right roles required.
- Ability to manage complex outsourced services required.
- Ability to prepare detailed bottoms up budgets for both ongoing support and complex projects required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related discipline required.
- Master’s degreepreferred.
Director Infrastructure, Infrastructure Manager, Infrastructure Director, Data Center Manager, Senior Infrastructure Manager, Data Center Director.