As Sr. Infrastructure Software Engineer on our team, you are responsible to collaborate with our application software engineers and secure the applications, data and cloud infrastructure of the company. You should also provide technical direction within team, assist peers and mentor junior team members.
Who we are
We are a product first company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and other offices around the globe. We are building the next-generation LotusFlare DNO™ stack for mobile operators, allowing them to scale and grow engagement channels with their subscribers.
We believe that by working at LotusFlare you have a unique opportunity to:
- Grow on a personal level by picking up best practices and experience in software and product development.
- Work with top engineering executives and engineers who proved themselves in companies like Facebook and Microsoft.
- Make an impact in the lives of millions of people by making mobile internet more affordable and accessible.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join us and help us in disrupting the telco industry!
- Build out automation and orchestration for the high available containerized backend,
- Drive efficiency, scaling and self-healing capabilities of our infrastructure,
- Identify performance offenders and work with engineers to optimize the platform.
- Use cloud-native technologies, public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Alibaba cloud, operating systems (Linux), container and orchestration platforms based on Docker and Kubernetes and application environments (NGINX, NoSQL persistence solutions), with an emphasis to build tools for automation and orchestration of our workloads.
- Implement tools to increase the level of automation in our infrastructure
- Analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues and
- Implement best practices in building, profiling and monitoring high performance high availability solutions providing mission-critical real-time functionality on the control plane of mobile and fixed network
- BA/BS in Computer Science or other equivalent technical disciplines
- 3+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud-native technologies and stacks (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Strong scripting and automation skills, implementing in Python, Go and similar languages
- Continuous build and continuous delivery stacks including artifact and container repositories, container runtimes based on Kubernetes
- Developer tools for source control, static code analysis, and test automation frameworks
- Linux kernel experience with good networking and network security knowledge
- Cloud-native infrastructure stack experience with tools like terraform or ansible
- Experience with metrics and logging solutions (Prometheus, Kafka or ELK stack)
- Experience with No SQL databases like Redis or Cassandra
- Ability to maintain cloud-based solutions with an emphasis on cloud security
- Competitive salary package.
- Paid lunch.
- Yearly bonus.
- Company stock options.
- Trainings and workshops.
- Truly flexible working hours.