he Sr Infrastructure Engineer is a source of deep knowledge regarding the business work process, technical solutions and applications. They bring knowledge but are expected to continue to develop depth. They serve as a consulting resource for business personnel, developers, vendors, as well as other analysts on significant and challenging business and technical solution. In addition, the position ensures the delivery and continued support of services at the lowest operating costs.
- Provide expertise and consulting on complex systems and technologies within Hallmark Business Connections environment.
- Work with Hallmark Corporate to identify application integration opportunities and shared services linkages and solutions, building and maintaining complex solutions and technology domains.
- Influence business areas or processes that are prioritized as focus areas. These efforts will include process improvements or technological enablers to drive revenue generating opportunities or cost reductions.
- Provide research and analytical skills to drive new capabilities and drive lower operating costs. Delivering capabilities to drive the defined business benefits, solutions and savings
- Proactively determine technology or environmental risks and mitigate risks to avoid business outages
- The scope of influence includes business areas that rely on computer based applications to do their work. These systems have a direct impact to loss of sales, shipments, production, customer services, etc.
- Vendor Management - Review and monitor performance of products and services.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with Windows Server
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with VMware operating systems
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with enterprise class storage systems
- Minimum 3 years experience with network (data, voice, F5, firewalls)
- Minimum 3 years experience with database software (Oracle, SQL)
- Minimum 3 years experience with powershell scripting
- Linux experience
- Bachelor’s Degree