Senior Infrastructure Engineer/Consultant - Jacksonville, FL
Company Become a Wizard Career OpportunitiesOWNERSHIP THINKING
Consistency, attention to detail, always remembers the big picture.
As a Wizard, you will work with other IT professionals of the highest caliber to find perfect solutions for each client. Working in an environment that stimulates self-motivation and the drive to succeed is what every Wizard at Bit-Wizards enjoys. If you can build and manage relationships withcustomers and co-workers, focus on the details of every task, and explore and master new technologies, you will fit in well at Bit-Wizards. Idealcandidates have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or other technical fields, and possess good communication skills, as well as strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
This position is a full-time, remote opportunity for candidates in the Jacksonville, FL area OR a full-time, onsite opportunity in our Fort Walton Beach, FLheadquarters office.
Involvement is various aspects and phases of architecting, designing, and implementing solutions in IT infrastructure with emphasis on on-premise as well as experience with Azure cloud and hybrid solutions. This will include pre-sales engineering to discuss client problems and form a plan to find and implement a solution. After winning projects, it will be time to do the work, delegate tasks to other IT professionals and collaborate with the team toensure the success of the client. Other miscellaneous tasks, errands, and travel may be required on occasion. Both experience and education are considered with qualification.
- 2+ Years experience with Microsoft Azure
- 3-5 Years experience with:
- System Center 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 10
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with vCloud VMWare
- Experience with Operations Management Service/System (OMS)
- Experience with Infrastructure Scripting and IoC
- Network Operations
- Providing Support with IT operations.
- Communicating and consulting with clients (internal and external)
- Collaborating with other business departments to complete projects.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with team members and clients.
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field