As a Senior Tools Developer in the Infrastructure and Architecture group, you will be responsible for leading projects related to supporting continuous deployment for MathWorks applications. These projects will touch on all aspects of the development lifecycle, from building and testing through deployment to production, for an exciting range of products and technologies. You'll collaborate with Software Development and Quality Engineering teams to evolve how we deliver our current set of applications, and consult on how to deliver new applications as they come online.
- Design and implement portions of a continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Participate in team design, specification, and code reviews
- Identify opportunities for adopting new tools and techniques from the wider industry
- Identify and document the detailed requirements for delivering web applications
- Apply appropriate analysis and modeling techniques to understand the context and scope of the business processes/functions and the supporting information systems
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Experience in with continuous integration and/or deployment for web applications (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc)
- Experience testing Web Services and Software/Platform as a Service (SaaS/PaaS) products
- Experience with automated deployment tools
- Experience developing and extending development tools
- Experience collaborating with development groups to establish processes
- Demonstrated commitment to quality with a passion for testing
- Strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills