We are leading the way to healthier futures for children and communities through expert medical care, research, and prevention and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of Northeast Ohio Medical University and other universities, we train new generations of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and pharmacists every year.
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Shift Information: Day Job
Monday - Friday
- Responsible for the implementation, execution and continuous improvement of the Information Security Program.
- Maintenance of information security policies, procedures and standards.
- Conducting risk analysis and risk management.
- Developing and coordinating application security reviews; vulnerability and incident management
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of information security tools.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR an Associate degree and 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Security Certification of CISSP, HCISSP, SSCP or similar is required.
- Must have working knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, NIST and other frameworks.
- Knowledge of securing Information System technologies (network, server, desktop, firewall, IDS/IPS) required.
- A qualified individual for this position should be self-motivated and hardworking.
- The candidate must be able to prioritize work assignments and work on difficult tasks with minimal supervision.