NOVA Corporation is currently seeking a Senior Information Technology Enterprise Systems Manager for SCCM and SCOM with a TOP SECRET clearance.
- Extensive knowledge and minimum 4 years of experience in the management of an enterprise level management system such as Microsoft SCOM/SCCM, Microsoft Operating Systems, and AD Organizational Unit administration.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Army Golden Master and pertinent computer equipment characteristics to maintain, configure, upgrade, repair and monitor enterprise servers and client computers.
- Experience in the development of installation/patch packages for the implementation of enterprise systems software changes and new operating system releases.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IPnetworkarchitecture and implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the associated IA principles and framework applied to ensure information assurance and security of those services.
- Enterprise System administration experience on Microsoft Windows platforms. An understanding of a wide array of server grade applications is preferable, but not required. These include Active Directory, HBSS, Windows DNS, IIS, Apache, SharePoint, SAN/NAS, SCCM/SCOM, Patch Management, and LDAP.
*Must complete Vulnerability Management System (VMS) Computer BasedTraining (CBT) Training within 4 weeks of work start.*
Must possess one of the following certifications for IAT III compliance:
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) from ISACA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
Must possess a current TOP SECRET Clearance.