Senior Information Systems Business Analyst
A leading award-winning manufacturer is looking for an IS Business Analyst to groom into a managerial role. We need a natural leader who will be responsible for the support and maintenance of existing applications, implementing information services projects, developing detailed system designs, defining computer program specifications and programs. The Business Analyst role is key in business process analysis, and process improvement initiatives.
The Information Systems Business Analyst will lead by example with:
- Demonstrating technical leadership to IS associates and the business community with respect to project implementation alternatives and information services best practices.
- Providing technology training and education to the team.
- Designing, developing and implementing computer specifications and programs including hardware and software.
- Fulfilling ad-hoc information requests through the use of SQL queries and custom programs.
- Exploring new technologies and industry best practices/trends to continually enhance the company's current and future business applications.
The IS Business Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's Arts Degree of or Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business or Related
- 5-7 years of applicable business analyst experience and hands on technical applications with a variety of the following:
- Designing and developing tables, queries, stored procedures, forms, and reports utilizing: X++, .Net Framework (VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, LINQ), SSRS, MS
- Source Control tools and techniques; SVN, MS SourceSafe
- Preparing data and producing specialized spreadsheets from queries utilizing supporting tools such as MS Excel and Power
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- MS SQL Server
- MS Office Suite - Excel Pivot Tables
- Integration tools and techniques; ODBC, XML, Integration Services
- Reporting tools and techniques; Analysis Services, Reporting Services
- Electronic Content Management
The IS Business Analyst will be rewarded with:
- Incredible salary and bonus package
- $90,000 Base + Bonus of up to 40%
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Direct Path to Management
- Relocation assistance
- Recognition by an award winning company!
Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
This Company uses E-Verify to confirm identity and employment eligibility