Req # R0012149
CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
With a strong focus on cost-effectively meeting the Information Security needs of CompuCom internally as well as CompuCom business units and, through them, our clients, assist in the management of enterprise security architecture as well as provide technical support and advice on a wide variety of information security responsibilities, issues and problems. This includes:
- Perform log management and threat analysis set up and fine tuning. Design and architect tool for optimization.
- Perform daily operational real-time monitoring, analysis and resolution of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and host based intrusion detection systems, content filtering solutions, firewall logs, & system logs matching existing SLA.
- Perform process reviews and document improvements. Attending customer onboarding meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with client technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation. Participate and help remediate the security incidents.
- Help remediate security incidents by interfacing with internal customer teams and other tool vendors.
- Perform log analysis, use of IDS, IPS, and/or other signature technology. Manage and maintain the log management and threat analysis solution.
- Experience with an enterprise-class ticketing system. Manage and maintain SLA’s agreed with our customers.
- Troubleshoot and fine tune the Securevue EIQ deployment to ensure utmost availability and performance. This includes analyzing errors and system information, executing system utilities, developing and implementing potential automation and performing configuration modifications for resolution. Create and and optimize Alerting, Reporting, and advanced Dashboards for Securevue EIQ tool and other reporting tools.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or the equivalent in the form of proven experience
- CISSP Certification
- Excellent understanding of, and practical experience with applying and maintaining, Information Security technologies
- Excellent understanding of, and practical experience with applying, cryptography methodologies
- Excellent understanding of, and practical experience with applying and maintaining, Information Security controls, including experience achieving compliance with standards such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, and SOx
- Proven ability to develop, create and implement processes that may be complex and/or cross team and organizational boundaries
- Proven ability to create and maintain effective documentation, including policies, processes, procedures, and diagrams
- 10 years of proven experience with Information Security in medium to large organizations
- Experience managing large and/or complex projects
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to prioritize workload in order to meet commitments
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, as well as the ability to communicate well with people in a variety of positions, roles and levels
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.