Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Loopio is looking for an experienced Senior Information Security Manager who will be the subject matter expert and leadership for all information security related matters. This role will lead, maintain, and evolve Loopio’s existing security controls, procedures, and policies. As a B2B software company selling to the world’s leading enterprises, our customers hold us to the highest standards to keep their data secure.
As an established trusted advisor and the owner of information security for Loopio, your role will span across operational, tactical, and strategic levels of the business and plays a key role in the success of Loopio by ensuring our processes, data, and employees meet the best practices in security. In this role, you will partner with key stakeholders across the business including IT, engineering, legal, and finance.
What You'll Be Doing
- Continue to evolve the information security governance structure at Loopio.
- Planning and executing information security control risk assessment including the reporting and oversight of risk treatment plans to address findings.
- Evaluating effectiveness of internal security controls and policies for compliance with applicable information security laws, regulations, and policies and recommending improvements and enhancements where applicable.
- Delivering regular reporting on the information security risk program to the information security management committee.
- Responding to security assessments, questionnaires and audits from prospects, customers, and third-party business partners.
- Working with business partners within the company and outside consultants on required information security risk assessments and third party audits.
- Continuing to build and maintain security into the culture of Loopio including managing information security awareness training program for all employees, and establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of the program.
What You'll Bring to the Team
- 5 to 8 years of information security experience in any combination of risk management or information security.
- Strong knowledge of information security relevant to SaaS companies - you start and end your day scanning the web for new security trends and threats so that you always know what’s going on.
- Proficiency in information security domains, including risk and control assessments, policies and standards, secure systems development lifecycle, regulatory compliance, access controls, technology resiliency, governance and metrics, incident management, vulnerability management, and data protection.
- Experience across various security, compliance, regulatory and common control frameworks (NIST, ISO, GDPR, etc.) and risk frameworks/methodologies (NIST SOC 2, etc.) as they relate to cloud services.
- Experience with processes around security monitoring, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection/prevention, data loss prevention, anti-malware/virus, etc. is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability in project management and engagement closure.
- Strong experience interacting with customers at all levels including senior leadership.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills, you have a knack for introducing complex information in an engaging way.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, CDPSE, Open FAIR or other relevant certifications preferred.
Where You'll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the office (when it’s safe to do so) or from home, whatever works best for you! Loopio does not have a Vancouver office space and BC Loopers will work remotely from home.
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You'll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and company-wide annual retreat (it’s virtual until we can meet in person again) to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!