Job ID : 30576
As a Senior Information Security Architect, you will be a member of the bank’s Information Security Architecture & Solutions team. This position will help establish and implement the overall security direction of First Citizens Bank. This role will provide strategic technical vision (3-5 years out) while directing immediate tactical architecture initiatives. Also, this position will ensure the overall quality of technology implementations across multiple domains, including data, application and infrastructure, supporting multiple business units, development and operations managers and their teams are secure. Lastly, the architect will be responsible for the design and integration of key systems that require a fundamental change to the overall corporate technology strategy and direction.
Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 years of experience in application development, systems engineering or IT management, including minimum of 5 years enterprise security architecture experience.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of experience in application development, systems engineering or IT management including minimum of 5 years enterprise security architecture experience.
• A minimum of 10 years of hands on development and design experience in software and systems development, with working knowledge of threat intelligence, vulnerability management, penetration testing, security monitoring and enforcement infrastructure.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience across network, mainframe, server, and database platforms as well as application designs that cross those platforms.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience with information security/technology principles and practices.
• Working knowledge of financial business and technology.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or Post graduate degree in Computer Science.
• Banking/financial services industry experience.
• Certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, ITIL.