Senior Information Security Architect
8 - 10 years experience • Security
Client requires US Citizenship
Senior Security Architect, CISSP, CISM
Network Operations, Configuration, Pen testing, threat modeling will support Stakeholders in networks , Operations, IT, Legal, Risk, Compliance , Privacy
- Reviews technology and security projects, making recommendations with regard to product selection, configuration and design.
- Remains informed and intimate with current securitytechnology solution trends and approaches.
- Remains informed with current threatlandscape and integrate threat information and assess impacts our enterprise current state.
- Understands current enterprise technologyarchitecture and business processes with the goal of addressing security issues and providing an informed opinion to leadership teams.
- Provides security guidance and requirements to technology teams with the goal of defining standard processes, documentation, key controls to monitor and metrics to gauge effectiveness.
- Prepares, evaluates and presents security solutions and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Recommends, coordinates and implements security technical controls to ensure policies and processes are performing as intended
- Oversees multiple projects in order to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financialreporting requirements
- Possesses the ability to think long-term, quickly develop strategic designs/solutions and think critically across the assigned application portfolio, current technology backdrop while remaining organizationally astute.
- Develop securityarchitecture and guiding principles at macro & micro level across all cloud initiatives
- Lead, coach and mentor Cloud Services team to incorporate security while developing highly scalable, distributed applications involving Cloud Ops, DevOps and Security teams
- Provide leadership in security remediation activities, if necessary
- Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in the service catalog
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent; or 7 years’ comparable work/military experience
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM
- 7-10 years of progressive information securityexperience
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for on-premise, all-in cloud deployments, and hybrid scenarios
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as Endpoint Protection (DLP/Whitelisting/HIPS), WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Strong knowledge of networking including large scale network segmentation and emerging technologies in the Software Defined Networking space
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single-Sign On, and PKI/Certificate Services a plus
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience researching and evaluating available technologies and standards to meet requirements
- Experience with working on global teams across time zones, cultures and languages.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken.