- Administer and manage MS Azure and AWS security for multiple environments, instances and tenants. Responsible for securing cloud access points (CAPs)
- Design and implement cloud security architecture for production and development environments.
- Serve as Infosec subject matter expert (SME) for DevOp teams, to assist with implementation of secure-SDLC.
- Administer, automate, and design security infrastructure in order to enforce security policies, audit controls and defend the enterprise.
- Administer and manage DLP, IDS/IPS, Endpoint Security and provide backup support for Firewall and WAF technologies.
- Lead internal security assessments and conduct continuous evaluation of cloud and on-prem security infrastructure configurations, architecture, and develop recommendations for system hardening and security enhancements.
- Monitor AMN Infrastructure, network and cloud operations and actively seek out vulnerabilities in cloud and on-prem infrastructure and performs hands-on engineering, support and analysis of a wide range of security technologies.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of network design processes, to include understanding of security objectives, operational objectives, and trade-offs.
- Assist with security investigations and evaluation of impact related to incidents.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies in cloud environments.
- Apply the organization's security goals and objectives to develop and maintain risk-aware model network security architectures.
- Produce security reports for internal use and provide periodic status reports to make leadership and management aware of risks and vulnerabilities related to assigned cloud and on-prem infrastructure.
- Establish network security architecture review and governance process to evaluate the security of network architecture and designs in accordance with policies, standards and industry best practices.
Education, Certifications & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. Preferred MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- At least one (two preferred) certification in Infosec and Cloud domains like Security+, CEH, CCSP, MS Azure Security Engineer, MS Azure Administration, CCNA Security or any other similar Infosec certification
- 12+ years of overall IT experience with network, systems and administration
- 5+ years of experience in information and cyber security detect, defend and remediate disciplines
- 3+ years of Azure, cloud security and IAM administration
- Hands on experience with IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS administration and security management
- Experience with NIST – CIF, ISO 27001 and ITIL 4 frameworks and other information security concepts and frameworks standards (i.e. CoBIT)