Senior Information Security Analyst
Piper Companies is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity with our client in Windsor Mill, MD. Our client is looking for a Security Analyst with cloud and development experience. The Analyst will be part of a team that develops and operates security features within the robust cloud environments of AWS and AZURE cloud.
- Work in an AGILE culture to develop and operate security services in a cloud environment.
- Evaluate and document FISMA controls and weaknesses.
- Support certification and accreditation efforts within the program.
- Advise and assist operational activities as a security subject matter expert.
- Review and remediate violations within program procedures, configurations, and design.
- Provides guidance in the creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation
- Analyzes the information systems to ensure that appropriate security functions have been included in the systems design and architecture.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 7+ years of related experience in information security/data security administration.
- Experience working within a cloud environment: AWS and Azure
- Python scripting experience is a plus
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Salary commensurate on experience ranging between $110-130k with flexibility for qualified candidates
- Full Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO