Senior Information Security Analyst - IT
5 - 7 years experience • Restaurants & Food Services
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for day-to-day security log review and analysis. Major functions include information security monitoring of regulated and core systems within the MGM Resorts environment.
- Performs Tier 1 day-to-daysecurity log review and analysis in adherence with MICS,SOX, and PCI requirements. The log reviews includes the following systems:
- Operating System (i.e. Windows, Unix, OS/400)
- Database (MS SQL, Oracle, DB2)
- Applications (COT and In-House Developed)
- Network (Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Wireless)
- Security Applications (IDS/IPS, FIM, AV, Vulnerability Scanners)
- Responsible for reporting, escalating, and remediating anomalous events based on the established protocol.
- Provides meaningful information security metrics, which include identifying historical trends, areas of risks/gaps, violations and/or improvements.
- Works with Tier 2 support to tune and maintain the SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) as needed.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 4 years of experience in information security.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams.
- Broad understanding of documentation process.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid gaming license.
- Experiencerequiredwith the following:
- SIEM or central log management tools
- Operating System, Database and Application log review and analysis
- IPS/IDS log review and analysis
- Previous experience in security log review.
- Strong problem solving, logical thought processes and analytic abilities.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Four year college degree in Information Systems. Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT and/or QSA.
- Certification in electronic investigations and/or forensics.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.