Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo's mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that's why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you'll do…
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, together with your team, you will be responsible for incident response, vulnerability management, and security awareness training for the entire company. In this role, you will need to stay on top of the latest threats and trends that are relevant to corporate information security in order to keep all of Duo's corporate systems, endpoints, networks, and accounts secure.
Skills you have…
- 5+ years experience as an Analyst with proven coaching and mentoring skills.
- Significant experience leading incident response, vulnerability management, and security awareness training in fast-paced and highly dynamic organizations
- Experience collaborating successfully with security, compliance, and IT teams
- Deep knowledge of, and hands-on experience performing incident response
- Solid understanding of vulnerability management
- A passion for spreading security awareness to everyone you meet
- A vision for what a successful security operations program looks like and the maturation steps necessary to achieve this state
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You're a skilled team lead, and/or manager looking for new growth opportunities
- You are passionate about helping others learn, succeed, and grow in the information security space and you would like to do just that for a team of security analysts
- You love the varied action of security operations and want to evolve it for a fast growing security company
3 Reasons why you shouldn't apply…
- If you need a lot of well-established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you are looking for a hybrid attack and defense role focused on pentesting and red teaming, then a role on our Offensive Security team may be more suited for you.
- If you rely solely on commercial security tools to deliver results, this might not be the job for you