$80K — $100K *
Broadridge is hiring a senior level Information Security Analyst in our Deer Park, NY location. The position will be expected to; complete written responses to assigned information security requests, generate assigned vulnerability assessment reports, offer response to threat inquiries, document supporting assessment artifacts, possess excellent verbal and writing skills, and practice effective project management skills.
· Work with a variety of Client security assessment questionnaire in formats received such as Online Portal, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
· Work with a variety of Client Vulnerability Assessment requests.
· Work with a variety of Client Threat requests.
· Scope out the security requests, gather responses from Knowledge Base Management System, generate reports/risk responses, and take initiative with subject matter experts when responses aren’t readily available while working against a tight deadline.
· Interact with the sales, account management, product, and technical teams translating technical terminology into business terminology and vice versa.
· Evolve your knowledge of Broadridge products/services and respective information security controls.
· Maintain Knowledge Base Management System.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or related field.
· Knowledge of information security standards (e.g. ISO 27001) and Laws and Regulations (e.g., PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, etc.).
· 2-3 years of progressive experience with Information Security and Risk Management.
· Ability to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision to achieve project achievements and deadlines. Knows how to advance issues appropriately, efficiently, and effectively.
· Flexible and adaptable to thrive in a multifaceted, fast paced and constantly changing environment, while being able to set priorities and balance multiple deadlines.
· Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills; ability to lead a complex project independently, while functioning optimally under time constraints, established deadlines and within budget.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present information in clear, concise terms to all position levels in the organization, as well as business partners, vendors and technical staff.
· CISSP, CRISC, CISA, GIAC, or other security certifications desired.
Valid through: 4/2/2021
$90K — $100K + performance bonus