Job ID 1100978
Additional Locations Clayton
Category Information Technology
Position Purpose: Design, implement and monitor IT controls for core applications and systems. Analyze IT data to assess risk and improve processes and efficiency.
- Design, monitor and evaluate controls for effectiveness and efficiency to mitigate areas of risks
- Prepare and document standard procedures and protocols.
- Assess application risks, system risks and data processes within IT and address risks with applicable general controls and recommend solutions
- Utilize qualitative analysis to assess risk and translate to quantitative ouputs
- Review and prepare scheduled risk assessment reports from both internal and external requests
- Recommend application and system level controls in adherence to best security practices
- Complete optimization reviews and prepare riskreports associated with the completion of scheduled assessments
- Identify key controls and coordinate appropriate measurement efforts for process improvement
- Lead and assist others with designing the IT environment to conform to relevant industry standards, such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS and other related state requirements
- Lead and assist others with implementation of department strategy related information systems and technology architecture
- Educate and train employees in the fundamentals of Security Risk Management
- Establish new or improved methods design patterns and standards to solve moderate problems
- Provide support, direction and guidance to project team members
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in IT, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 4+ years of combined auditing and IT controls design experience. Knowledge of IT systems and processes and experience evaluating internal technical control systems required.
Licenses/Certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or CISM preferred
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.