The M365 Security & Compliance Consultant position is primarily focused on service delivery activities that are supported and delivered by Epiq’s Information Governance practice group. The focus of the position is delivering advisory and project-based offerings related to security & compliance capabilities embedded within the M365 platform with a primary focus on Azure Information Protection (AIP), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), Data Loss Protection (DLP), and Insider Risk Management (IRM). The position is expected to be directly billable on an hourly or fixed project fee basis with annual billable utilization targets applied individually and practice-wide. This is a technical, hands-on delivery role with a significant amount of direct engagement with an end client. The geographic scope for assigned tasks is potentially global with a primary emphasis on services delivered within North America.
- Provide advisory, administrative, and project-based services related to the security capabilities embedded within the M365 platform with an emphasis on business process design and deployment of Azure Information Protection (AIP\MIP), Microsoft Cloud App Security (MCAS), Data Loss Protection (DLP), and Insider Risk Management (IRM).
- Collaborate with or provide general supervision to other information governance associates or 3rd party contractors to execute on project tasks
- Support various sales motions by advising clients on the value and efficiency of Epiq’s Information Governance service offerings as they relate to capabilities enabled through the use of M365 and adjacent technologies. This will include delivering presentations to clients regarding the technical details related to our service offerings.
- Provide advisory services related to improving an enterprise’s experience in utilizing the embedded security features within M365.
- Provide active project support including coverage for peers.
- Support internal training and talent development initiatives
- Contribute to strategic business initiatives within the information governance practice
- Contribute to product assessments for emerging technology platforms and new service offerings.
- Perform administrative tasks that support the practice’s objectives, as assigned.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
- Experience: 3+ years of demonstrable advisory and administrative\support assignments related to the security & compliance functions found within M365 and other related enterprise products. This can include both enterprise IT support positions or advisory positions with a service provider.
- Professional certifications in enterprise security and compliance functions are desired: Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator Associate, Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CISSP, CISM, CCSP, Symantec Security Certifications.
- Education: A bachelor degree (or equivalent) is preferred, but not a requirement.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and technical acumen.
- Independent direction for daily tasks.
- Collaborative mindset and service orientation
- Domestic U.S. and international travel is variable and up to 50% annually #LI-RC1
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!