Job Description :
This position supports the Canyon program at the Lockheed Martin Deer Creek facility. The selected candidate will perform duties as an Information Assurance Engineer supporting development & operations.
Major duties include Information Assurance Engineering and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment & Authorization activities, coordination and supporting secure systems development, operations, and maintenance.
The primary focus will be development and verification of artifacts, review and analysis of security features and controls as well as recommendations to software and hardware engineers for better and more secure products and operations.
The candidate is expected to perform system security reviews, develop artifacts to be used in accreditation, execute and lead NESSUS system scans.
Candidate will review systems and tests of the systems to periodically verify that security features and operating controls are functional and effective and utilize security-related software for the detection of malicious code and viruses.
- Experience supporting Information Assurance activities as either a Systems Administrator, Network Engineer, Software Engineer or Systems Engineer
- Knowledge of RMF Assessment & Authorization activities
- DoD 8570 experience
- Ability to rapidly assimilate complex technical information and produce quality documentation required to achieve program objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with HBSS, SCAP, NESSUS, SPLUNK, ACAS, PKI
- Ability to provide guidance on DoD Cyber/IA regulations and requirements to customers, program management, and the program engineering staff
- Experience with Secure Configuration/Hardening of DoD Information Systems
- Experience with system audit configuration, capture, analysis, and reduction
- Experience with risk and vulnerability assessments and mitigation
- CISSP, CISM, or GSLC Certification