$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Senior IA Analyst will provide support on our NAVY SWMFTS contract. They will be responsible for duties such as (but not limited to):
• Collect and maintain data needed to meet system cyber security reporting
• Ensure that protection and detection capabilities are acquired or developed using the IS security engineering approach and are consistent with organization-level cyber security architecture.
• Participate in an information security risk assessment during the Security Assessment and Authorization process.
• Participate in the development or modification of the computer environment cyber security program plans and requirements.
• Recognize a possible security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident, as required
• Ensure plans of actions and milestones or remediation plans are in place for vulnerabilities identified during risk assessments, audits, inspections, etc.
• Provide technical documents, incident reports, and findings from computer examinations, summaries, and other situational awareness information to higher headquarters
• Develop and maintain RMF Assess and Authorize documentation required to achieve an Authority to Operate (ATO). Prepare and maintain information systems ATO record on the Navy's Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
• Run vulnerability assessment tools; ACAS vulnerability scanner, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), STIG Viewe
• Manage system/network vulnerabilities using the Vulnerability Remediation and Assets Manager (VRAM)
• MUST have an active Secret Security Clearance or higher
• Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a relevant technical discipline. An Associate's degree + 3 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• At least 7 years of cyber security experience in secure network and system design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
• Must have an IAT Level II Certification or higher.
Valid Through: 2019-10-1