The Data Management Sr. Information Analyst will partner with the application teams and / business to maintain the databases. The selected resource will have good oral and written communication skills as they will have significant interaction with the application teams and management. The person should be able to work independently within a team, receiving general direction with periodic work product reviews. They must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced project environment and be flexible in that environment to meet project timelines. The work will include some after-hours support including weekends.
- Database updates (i.e. DML) due to data anomalies. Data Management covers a broad scope of data content in the databases. The Analyst serves as a gateway when content needs tochange outside the UI. The Sr. Information Analyst will review requested SQL, assess and mitigate risks, document and run the SQL.
- Application / databases releases. As part of a new release the Data Management team would be responsible for populating the new tables / columns. The Sr. Information Analyst will review requested SQL, and partner with the application teams and release management to deploy DML where and when needed.
- Data Analysis / Triage – There are times data issues cannot be resolved by the business and application teams. The Data Management team has access and skill sets that reaches across several databases to analyze and resolve data issues.
- Minimum 5 years as a Data Management Analyst.
- Strong Database SQL/Query experience
- Have solid experience with Oracle, MS SQL and MySQL
- Demonstrated experience with documenting and analyzing required information and data.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding ofbusiness process management and business requirements of the customer’s needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to identify, document and test design constraints and assumptions.
- Demonstrated experience working with developers and technical resources.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Experience with Data Masking tool (i.e. CA Grid Tools).
- Experience with Walt Disney Park & Resorts policies and procedures.
Job ID 458403BR