Responsible for the successful delivery of complex analyses and reporting solutions to meet business needs. Interacts directly with internal customers and colleagues in the development of reporting and analytic solutions. Acts as a project lead for complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks. Provides mentoring to other team members.
Collaborates with internal partners and organizations in the design and execution of reporting solutions and analytic studies to support business needs.
Develops, validates and executes complex queries, develops complex reports and performs complex data analysis that answers business questions for internal customers; interprets results, and makes recommendations to business areas based on findings.
Develops project plans and timelines; responsible for project commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
Evaluates data needs of assigned projects, assures data integrity and suitability, and determines data collection methods, metrics definitions and evaluation methods.
Turns data into actionable information through reporting solutions.
Troubleshoots technical details / issues.
Presents analysis and reports to internal customers and stakeholders.
Acts as a mentor to other analysts.
- 7 or more years experience using advanced SQL and SAS programming abilities in data warehouse environment **AND/OR** advanced reporting tool development skills using Excel, Access, VBA and/or Tableau and/or Power BI.
Experience working in a data warehouse environment and/or the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods and reporting platforms.
- Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Demonstrated extensive and diverse knowledge of health care data, metrics, systems and standards; demonstrated subject matter expertise in multiple subject areas.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
Experience leading project teams; strong collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, critical thinking and project management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple projects concurrently.
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Information Management/Business information analysis/7-10 Years
Functional - Information Management/Data acquisition, data management, programming and documentation/7-10 Years
Technology/Promoting Emerging Technology/FOUNDATION