Senior Industrial Automation Sales Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Industrial Equipment & Supply
Our Client is an Americas industrial automation subsidiary of an $8 billion global technology company celebrating more than 80 years of success. They are a leading global manufacturer of industrial automation products focused on sensing and control technologies.
They sell to OEM machine builders and end users with a wide range of products that integrate easily into complete automation solutions, offer simple connectivity, and are backed by solid support services. Their extensive product groups which are primarily manufactured overseas include programmable controllers, robotics, servo motors and drives, operator interfaces, temperature controllers, sensors, inspection and machine vision systems, RFID track and trace systems, safety devices, and software.
85-115K+ Bonus to do 115-150K+ First year
Location: Southern California
- Requirements:Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales of industrial automation or similar products.
- 5years of experience managing distributors or distributionchannel.
- Salesexperiencewith some or all of the following products: Machine Vision Systems, Motion Control (Servos, Drives, Controllers and Motors), PLC/HMI (hardware, software and interfaces), Components (Sensors, Relays and Switches), Safety (Light Curtains, Controllers, Sensors and E-Stops) and Auto ID (Barcode and RFID), Laser Markers and Robotics.
- Increase Our Client sales through a fundamental knowledge of entire portfolio of products and applications including Industrial Components, Automation Technologies, Robotics and Safety solutions to help customers solve problems.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers (End Users, OEM?s, and Integrators) and distributors within a specified geographic region.
- Manage a CRM, specifically a "Sales Funnel" or "Rolling Job Log" of the incremental opportunities for Our Client Electronics in the territory.
*******2014-2016 National Best and Brightest Company to Work For!
*******2013-2017 Winner for one of the 75 Best Places to Work in Illinois!
*******2011-2017 Winner for one of the 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Chicago!
- Company Culture defined as a fast paced, multi-tasking, team focused empowerment of employees, creative, innovative and open communication type organization.
- Training and Career Development Program to give employees a learning path with the necessary tools and resources they need to help build their career
- Great financial opportunities with competitive compensation, immediate 401k match with100% vesting, profit sharing, and Blue Cross Blue Shield for medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits.
- Community Awareness that includes activities with local non-profit organizations and a Matching Gift Program.
- Work-Life Balance with Flexible Work Arrangements, Flexible Work Hours, and Sick/Vacation/Holiday Pay.
- Wellness Activities such as Walking Contests, Nutritional Learning Sessions, On Site Flu shots and Health Screenings.