Requisition Number: 173417
Ensure the continuous flow of required, least total cost, purchased materials, equipment and services to support the company’s business objectives.
1. Contribute to company profitability by managing the sourcing of assigned categories on behalf of consolidated company requirements including indirect parts, supplies, services, equipment, energy.
2. Select, train, develop, lead and evaluate the performance of assigned human resources.
3. Assist internal customers in developing their strategies, budgets and initiatives and support their achievement.
4. Proactively develop cost, process and sustainability improvement projects; and manage associated supply chain risk.
5. Achieve customer satisfaction by ensuring that quality and availability of assigned materials and services meet and exceed internal and external requirements.
6. Manage supplier relationships including qualification, collaboration and performance.
REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or related field. Career concentration on energy management. 10+ years experience in purchasing/supply management.
PREFERRED: Maximo and SAP proficiency. C.P.M. or C.P.S.M.
Perdue family of companies is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.