This position will focus on Lower Lifecycle Management in the Enterprise QA and DEV space. Ideal Candidate will have QA experience along with AS400/MVS (or equivalent distributed systems) experience, Automation, Project Management and Process improvement. Ideal Candidate will also have a passion for Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis, and Attention to Detail. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team to accomplish unit and organizational goals. Must excel in communication in all facets.
Job Duties Include:
- Incident Management at a high level.
- Will be accountable to drive triage solutioning across functional towers/groups.
- Will participate in on-call rotation as Incident Commander that will be directly accountable for managing system wide outages.
- Root Cause Analysis management.
- Will be accountable to drive stability goals across the QA organization.
- Continuous Automation Integration.
- Using automation/self-healing to solve routine outages.
- Proactive Detection/Monitoring Alerting.
- Define and enhance proactive monitors to prevent outages.
- Metrics generation and analysis to supplement reducing negative impact.
- Sharepoint functional site administration
The successful candidate represents QA Lower Life-cycle management in all aspects of configuration, environment, change, incident and problem management. Assist QA management in data gathering for QA metrics and improvements. Participation and advising during requirements and design project phases to thoroughly understand business needs, ensure comprehensive testing scenarios are performed and that the project complies to policy standards is critical to the role.
The QA Sr. Analyst performs planning, execution, analysis, coordination of change and incident related activities, serving as Subject Matter Expert to improve current procedures and act as information resource about assigned areas and provide guidance to team members and business units. Candidate should also have a conceptual understanding
- 3+ years of Incident Management/Change Management expertise including the following:
- 3+ years of Extensive troubleshooting experience across multiple platforms or applications.
- 3+ years of Distributed Systems experience.
- 3+ years of Mainframe/MVS experience
- ITIL related certifications a plus.
- Sharepoint administration experience a plus.
- Zabbix functional experience a plus.
- Project Management a plus.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Will take 1 year of work experience for each year of college not obtained.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 720653BR