The Senior Incentive Compensation Analyst will report directly to the Incentive Compensation Manager or Assistant Vice President of Incentive Compensation. Provide financial analysis, reporting, variance analysis and to other decision support services to division leaders.
- Manage analysis and reporting on Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision; exercise independent judgment to obtain results.
- Work significant and/or unique issues where analysis of data requires the evaluation of intangibles.
- May assist less experienced peers as a team lead.
- Manage business relationships and cultivate an environment of mutual trust and integrity -- become the key incentive compensation representative for the assigned section of the business.
- 7+ years of Finance experience in the mortgage industry.
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, with strong emphasis on Excel.
- Prior experience in compensation environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required with emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
- Collaborating Contagiously
- Caring Fiercely
- Doing the Right Thing
- Leading Thoughtfully