$80K — $100K *
WorkRamp is the leading enterprise platform for corporate learning. We’re out to revolutionize the way people onboard, train, and get certified across the business. Top companies like Zoom, Box, and Workiva trust WorkRamp to deliver amazing learning experiences for their customers, partners, and employees.
🙌 Why WorkRamp?
WorkRamp is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only build lasting products but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
- Fortune's Best Places to Work in the Bay Area 2021
- We've been awarded #1 Top-Rated LMS by The Motley Fool!
- Recently raised a $17M Series B led by OMERS Ventures
- Top 100 fastest-growing SaaS companies of 2020 by SaaS Mag
🚀 What’s the opportunity?
- Lead the global implementation team. On time deployments and sets foundation for strong adoption and customer satisfaction
- Partner with our customers to develop deployment strategy and plans based on their unique needs, success criteria & goals, and scope of implementation
- Set and manage client expectations and day to day interaction; organize and facilitate project planning, weekly meetings, and presentations as needed
- Regularly monitor, track milestones, and report on progress of the report
- Drive escalation and mitigation of issues and risk should they arise in a timely manner
- Identify and drive removal of blockers inhibiting deployment objectives
- Deliver training to teams that are being on boarded as part of the implementation
- Maintain and evolve customer on boarding training materials
- Oversee knowledge transfer and transition post implementation to Customer Success
- Contribute to ongoing development of a scalable implementation framework and excellence
- Create and continually optimize implementation documentation
- Ensure internal and customer stakeholders are aligned and updated
🔧 What skills do I need?
- 5+ years experience working for technology companies
- 1+ year as a team lead preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com process improvement and administration in a Sales Operations role or as a consultant preferred
- Experience with implementations of deep/wide SaaS solutions, Enterprise customer experience preferred.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience in delivering customer training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical aptitude
- Someone that goes above and beyond for the customer
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Valid through: 4/25/2021