Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
The Senior Implementation Manager, Accounting is responsible for leading and overseeing end-to-end new client implementations. You will be expected to use your own project management, accounting, training, and teamwork skills to coordinate the tasks associated with each implementation and handle client escalations. You will manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. You will work with your Manager to ensure projects are progressing as planned and to execute strategies for alignment where necessary.
How you'll add value:
- Live our core values every day. Solve Problems, Together, Share Positive Vibes, Love Good Food, and Relentlessly Seek Greatness
- Manage multiple implementation projects, with ability to manage Enterprise level restaurant groups
- Track progress and update project plans
- Setup and configure the Accounting modules of the R365 platform to meet the unique needs of the customers
- Train customers to be self-sustaining on the R365 platform
- Contribute to ongoing process documentation
- Master accounting features and tools within Restaurant365
- Provide industry, accounting, and solution expertise to customers and other team members
- Manage the full project lifecycle from kick-off to transition to Support and Customer Success
- Partner with the Operations Implementation Coach to ensure a smooth and complete project
- Partner with the Enterprise Customer Success Manager to ensure a smooth and complete project
- Train modules outside of standard implementation processes, including but not limited to Custom Financial Reports, Fixed Assets and Franchise
- Identify and communicate success metrics and drive improvements to both client and process
- Promote the platform value while you help customers recognize their goals and drive towards a successful, on-time rollout
- Deescalate customer issues effectively and respectfully
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong accounting background with 2+ years utilizing R365 software
- Proficient in best practice accounting concepts.
- A proven track record as a project manager, with the ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects
- Experience in handling client escalations professionally with an eye toward satisfactory resolution for all parties
- Critical thinking and advanced problem-solving skills
- Solution oriented mindset with ability to articulate under pressure
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation and to modify your teaching style to accommodate various levels of participants
- Strong technical aptitude with experience communicating across multiple platforms
- Strong organization and time-management skills, with the ability to work independently without supervision
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Restaurant / hospitality industry experience
- Advanced certifications such as PMP, CPA, Microsoft, etc.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: Restaurant365 focuses on equitable pay for our team and aims for transparency with our pay practices. This position has a salary range of $75K-$90K. The above range represents the expected salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors, including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic location.
- Along with the compensation we provide the following marketing leading benefits and perks:
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits, 100% paid for employee
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication
$75,000 - $90,000 a year
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.