We are looking for Senior Implementation Engineers with a love for technology and finance and a desire to ensure that our customers succeed.
At Synapse, our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody. Senior Implementation Managers are responsible for moving Synapse customers (i.e. fintech platforms) through Synapse’s onboarding/implementation process to ensure they are set up for success.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products. Senior Implementation Managers navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers.
On top of being technical advisors and advocates for our customers, Senior Implementation Managers are also responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the support that is needed should any bottlenecks arise throughout the integration process.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate with our sales team post-sale to successfully and efficiently onboard new customers.
- Provide a fast, predictable and positive implementation experience for customers launching new financial products with Synapse.
- Day to Day: As a Senior Implementation Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for high-value and strategic customers that are launching financial products with Synapse.
- Work directly with key stakeholders in the launch of highly complex financial products. This is an opportunity to be on the front-lines of financial innovation.
- A typical implementation takes 6-8 weeks and has multiple moving parts. As the primary point of contact for our customers, you will be the unifying force in helping them navigate our compliance, product and technical resources.
- Have a deep understanding of each customer’s product, what they are trying to achieve and how they can build it with Synapse.
- Partner with the engineering team to successfully integrate any new platforms
- Develop clear and and accurate implementation guides based on spec sheets provided
- Anticipate and resolve any potential bottlenecks that arise throughout the implementation cycle and communicate accordingly with the platform.
- Manage the complexities of multi-step high-stakes projects with organization and efficiency and keen attention to deadlines.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in an implementation, customer success management and/or account management role within a B2B software or FinTech environment; startup experience is a plus.
- Technical Background (ex: prior experience in a developer or engineering capacity)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and have top-notch communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Enjoy solving complex problems and have a love for all things Fintech/Product
- Proven experience running complex projects from inception to completion
- Holistically understand financial services products.
- Prior experience with tools such as JIRA is a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit and unrelenting passion to deliver the best service possible
- The ability to implement feedback, learn quickly, and contribute new ideas
- A general concern for the wellbeing of others and the desire to work on problems that maximize a positive future for humanity
What We Offer:
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.