- Bachelor’s degree (advanced degreepreferred) in business, marketing, engineering, or operations
- 5+ years of sales team management experience or frontline salesexperience
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Comfort with extensive travel (4-5 days a week)
Who You'll Work With
You’ll be working with McKinsey Implementation – a rapidly growing capability for our firm in North America. As a member of MI, you’ll work closely with our client project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey’s recommended change in their business.
What You'll Do
You will help clients build these capabilities in delivery and execution, both during the business assessment phase and after our strategic recommendations have been made.
Your primary long-term projects will be closely related to our traditional projects and will provide clients with decisive support in the introduction and implementation of strategic consulting concepts.
Focused on sales and marketing engagements, you will be on the ground with the client ensuring that implementation success is a priority. You will engage at a deep level, working in small teams to build our clients’ capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results will be sustained.