Senior IBM WebSphere Developer
Job Title: Senior Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 18 Month
Type of hire: Contract To Hire
Must Have Skills:
· IBM WebSphere Application Server 9 (IBM V9.0).
· RAD v. 8-9.5.
· ClearCase (transitioning to GitHub).
· Hands on experience on Java 1.8.
· AngularJS and Spring MVC.
· Oracle 10g.
· Work experience on agile environment.
· MyBatis (Maven).
· IBM MQ Series.
· Designs, develops and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
· Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents and performs program coding and testing.
· Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
· Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement and support of applications.
· Understand business requirements in order to provide the technical design of computer software.
· Possess programming expertise in standard programming languages in order to develop and maintain computer software.
· Develop appropriate software and documentation according to Delta standards.
· Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems and providing timely follow up on all problems.
· Follow standards and methodologies in the development and implementation of computer software.
· May perform other duties as assigned.