Role: Senior IAM Access Administrator
Location: Commerce, CA
Required Technical Skill Set
Technical Leadership in IAM Access Provisioning
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
· Hands-on experience in IAM Technologies
· Detail understanding of IT Infrastructure environment
· Lead business requirement , functional and non-functional requirement gathering for projects
· Ability to provide training and hand-on sessions to team members
· Implementation knowledge of Upgrade AND / OR Migration projects
· Working experience in Offshore / Onshore model in a 24x7 environment
· Excellent Communication and customer handling skills
Good to have
· Worked with a US customer
· Understanding of Retail business
· Certification in any of these technology areas
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
· Excellent customer service skills are required. Must be able to deal effectively with a variety of customers in a demanding and service-oriented climate.
· Support access management solution
· Works with customers to understand and support integration requirements
· Provisions access to infrastructure and software to support integration projects
· Automate, engineer, and evolve our standard solutions
· Triage and support issues in our non-Production and Production environments
· Provide timely and concise status to customers and team members for engagements
· Engage in agile transformation of products, solutions, team, and culture
· Must be organized, detail oriented and able to complete work in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
· Technical experience is preferred.
· Proficiency with AD/LDAP preferred
· Familiarity with OID, AD, ADFS and SAML technologiespreferred
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
· Broad knowledge of ITIL process