Senior Hyperion Analyst
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
The Senior Hyperion Analyst will configuration changes and customizations to support business requirements on an ongoing basis.
Applications include: Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Financial Data Quality Management and Essbase. S/He will work with business users as well as IT groups to ensure business requirements are met, including problem resolution and systems testing while acting as primary contact for the business and IT.
This position will document configuration of the financial business application solutions, solutions that provide new or enhanced functionality, as well as any item that is transitioned to Production Support.
S/He will support end user community by providing assistance with report creation/implementation and user training. Additionally, this position will support the implementation of changes, upgrades or patches through lifecycle management from development to the production environment after appropriate testing and approval.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or related field required
- Strong financial systems background with 5+ years of Hyperion EPM administration experience
- Experience with Oracle EPM Suite: Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, FDM and/or FDMEE, Financial Reporting and Smart View
- Experience with Essbase and Essbase administration
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong understanding of the financial planning processes and how they integrate with other areas in the organization
- Orientation towards teamwork with strong communication, interpersonal and financial management skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task with time sensitive constraints
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- EPM 9.x or 11.1.2.x experiencepreferred
- JD Edwards experience a plus