Layout and design of HVAC systems for various types of industrial clients including microelectronics, datacenters, general manufacturing, food and beverage, consumer products, aerospace, aviation, chemicals and pharmaceutical facilities.
• These systems would include general comfort heating and cooling, those with accurate temperature or humidity control, unique pressurization requirements, and/or cleanliness requirements for clean rooms or cGMP applications.
• Layout of Ductwork systems based on a Process and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID).
• Calculations related to sizing and selecting of these system
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to follow direction and to collaborate with other team members.
• Must be able to execute tasks within budget and scope.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:• Minimum of 15 years of experience in the design of HVAC systems.
• Thorough knowledge HVAC system layout and ductwork design for industrial facilities.
• Must proficient in REVIT.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Experience in the design of plumbing or fire protection systems or piping systems for utilities in Industrial applications is desired.
• Knowledge of codes and cGMPs requirements.
• Microstation experience recommended.
• 3D modeling experience desired including CADworx, PDS, or Smartplant.