Collins Aerospace has an immediate opening for a Senior Human Resources Manager in Windsor Locks, CT, or Cedar Rapids, IA Charlotte, NC. The position provides leadership on various Human Resources initiatives surrounding employee engagement, leadership effectiveness, talent acquisition and development, compensation, policy compliance and employee relations across the business. This position will be responsible for driving the business priorities for the Digital Enterprise Systems organization within Collins Digital Technology (IT). This position will report to the Associate Director, Human Resources for Digital Technology. This role will be responsible for engaging in the design, delivery and execution of functional HR strategies. The position will play a critical role in providing tools, communications, and a clear path for execution of strategic functional initiatives ensuring success.
- Provide a broad range of HRsupport actions for achieving business objectives, including talent management, organization development (change management, leader effectiveness, succession planning), and employee engagement.
- Partner, advise and counsel executive level leaders and senior managers in order to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organization effectiveness
- Ensure proper staffing levels, infuse talent into the organization and improve bench strength.
- Objectively assess and bring to resolution employee relations issues.
- Counsel employees and leaders on performance management, career planning, development and other topics.
- Consult with clients to understand training and development needs, and advise accordingly; develop and deliver selected training programs to address specific needs as required.
- Drive the coordination and completion of talent health reviews, associated talent calibration activities and associated action plans within their client group.
- Lead HR core processes: performance management, change management, succession planning, staffing, employee relations, salary planning, and incentive compensation for their respective client group.
- Partner with Business HR teams, HR Centers of Expertise, and HR Services organization to design and implement program strategies to support the long-term business goals and objectives of the function.
- Deliver compensation, organizational design and strategies for workforce planning, deployment, and retention to address the current and future needs of the business while ensuring a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate organizational change and foster linkage between business objectives and human resources activities.
- 5+ years of relevant HRexperience in a business partner or generalist role
- BA/BS in business, human resources or related area of study
- MA/MS/MBA is preferred
- Virtual leadership experience, with ability to think globally and interact with people in multiple locations.
- Proven ability to influence others to drive organizational change
- Experience working with senior leadership to communicate and implement HR programs to support the business goals.
- Ability to analyze and use data and reporting to drive decisions and influence business leaders
- Effective listening skills, with flexibility in approach to solutions.
- Must be business minded and demonstrate an understanding of how to link HR initiatives to business objectives.Solid experience in coaching, interviewing and selection, performance management and training.
- Strong bias for action and ability to manage to multiple deadlines and priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate (written & verbal) and work effectively at all levels of the organization, inspiring respect and credibility.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from the company for more than 1 yearJob ID 01298299