The Sr. Human Resources Manager (HRM) will partner closely with leaders in key client organizations within Qualitrol to build the organization and talent capability necessary todrive growth and achieve business objectives. We are looking for a Senior HR Manager who understands how to integrate HR strategy with business strategy to drive change, build organizational alignment, develop leadership and management capability and improve theemployee experience.
In this position, the Sr Human Resources Manager will be responsible and responsible for driving the people processes with the assigned client group, championing engagement, supporting the business objectives and responsible for a broad range of HR activities that include: Organization Design & Effectiveness; Talent Acquisition, Management, and Development; Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Retention.
This role will report to the VP of Human Resources, Qualitrol and will be based in Fairport, NY.
- Partner closely with business leaders to provide HR thought/organizational leadership; contributes to the development of HR strategies in support of thebusiness strategy
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, succession planning and talent assessment
- Provide coaching to leaders, managers and employees build leadership capabilities
- Understands the client business, mission, challenges, business initiatives and business model. Consults with senior management to influence and facilitate thedevelopment of their organizational priorities and related change initiatives
- Able to identify trends and proactively recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with recruiting team on talent acquisition initiatives to staff the rightorganization to scale the business
- Successfully drive key HR processes with clients, including cyclical HR programs/projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree or MBA in HR is highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of directly applicable HR experience
- Knowledge and experience in US and Canada employment laws.
- Experience working in global environment preferred
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated competence in organizational development, coaching, compensation and employee relations
- Curiosity and Learning Agility: desire to learn the business and key strategic initiatives in order to understand the org and talent implications and make recommendations at a strategic level. Willing to ask questions and challenge leaders in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and identify systemic approaches to problem solving in a continuously changing/matrix environment
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of: consulting, analysis, project management, communication, leadership and conflict management
- Ability to relate to, influence and coach employees at all levels in the organization
- Strong collaboration and team-work skills that incorporates a global view to achieve objectives both independently and as part of a business and HR team
- Ability to work well across different functions and locations and travel as needed for training, meetings with business leaders and HR.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company, with a $6B portfolio of market-leading brands. We develop and deliver essential technology for the people who create, implement and accelerate progress. And we achieve this through our people. Our globally diverse team of 24,000 employees is united by a common culture rooted in Fortive Business System (FBS). Exceptional people thrive at Fortive because we build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results. We recruit, develop and retain the best talent available. We shape the future. We innovate to fuel our customers' success, building better businesses and propelling progress. We are driven to do better. We emphasize continuous improvement and nonstop learning. We are team-oriented. We worktogether, and we win together. We create an environment based on integrity and action, not politics and bureaucracy.
Organization: Qualitrol Company
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: North America-United States-NY-Fairport