SR HR Generalist
1. Provide operational and administrative support to the HRBP Director, and front line support to managers and employees within assigned client groups. Analyze data and surfaces issues, and trends related to client groups to the HRBP Director.
2. Recruiting: Provides input and direction with regards to the recruiting efforts and ensures coordination of efforts with the staffing organization and execution against the business staffing needs to attract world class talent.
3. Employee Relations: Provide coaching and counsel to management and employees to drive resolution in line with policies, guidelines and employment law. Counsel employees and provide support to managers concerning work related problems. Work closely with the HRBP Director and Legal on sensitive ER matters. Conduct new-hire orientations, HR informational trainings, and exit interviews for assigned client groups.
4. Compensation and Benefits: Play a key role in the planning and delivery of compensation programs to include recruiting, global mobility, annual compensation reviews and other reward and recognition programs.
5. HR Program rollout: Deliver HR Programs as part of overall HR delivery team for assigned client groups ( Merit Focal, Bonus, Goals and Objectives, Equity Focal, Culture Initiatives)
5. Ensure HR policies and practices are applied consistently and provide direction to senior and first line managers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
o Exceptional analytical problem solving skills with passion for data integrity, process definition, and continuous learning.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate, and confident.
o Comfortable with a high pace environment with competing priorities with ability to remain focused and confident.
o Drives results and is solution-oriented.
o Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity with a high degree of professionalism in all aspects of job responsibilities.
o Exceptional organizational, prioritization and follow-up skills.
o Well-developed decision making, prioritization, and problem solving skills.
Credentials and Experience
o A minimum of 5 years Human Resources generalist or relevant experience.
o Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and/or education is required. PHR preferred.
o Experience with global high tech and manufacturing environments.
o Knowledge and experience in HR programs and practices.
o Experience working across multiple disciplines in HR with current local laws and statutes that govern employment practices.
o Expert in Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of Workday a plus.
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.