As the Senior HR Partner, this role will report to the Vice President of Human Resources and assist with such initiatives as change management, process improvement, performance management, employee development and coaching/mentoring for success, with the goal of aligning HR practices to business strategies.
Responsibilities to include:
- Collaborate with all areas of HR including talent acquisition, operations, learning and development, M&A, compliance as needed.
- Work closely with managers to provide expertise and hands on support in multiple areas including: workforce planning, employee retention, employee relations, management coaching, performance management and change management
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations matters
- Lead the employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
- Recommend improvements to policies, programs, and procedures related to the effectiveness of the HR function
- Manage, recommend and implement remedies on employee relations issues working closely with the Manager, as appropriate
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and HR compliance
- Act as resource to employees when needed providing guidance on and interpreting company policy as well as assuring that employee perspectives are heard and considered
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Track and analyze metrics and recommend actions as needed
- Additional responsibilities as may be determined.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 6+ years of broad HRexperience
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment regulations
- Goal-driven, self-starter with exceptional written and oral communication skills and an ability to handle interpersonal matters
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of employees within the organization
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong time/priority management skills
- Computer literacy with the following Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies;
- protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- execute particular securityprocesses or activities;
- ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken; and
- reportsecurityevents or potential events or other securityrisks to the organization.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, eSolutions offers a relaxed and engaging work atmosphere with excellent benefits.
Our benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary life insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K with matching
- Bonus program