If you want to join a highly motivated, energized team of HR professionals who are passionate and proud to act as trusted strategic partners, collaborating to deliver a positive impact to the employee experience throughout the employment life cycle, then this is the job for you!
- Serve as both an advisor to management as well as an employee advocate by building strong relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Communicate, facilitate and champion employee focused programs and company-wide initiatives such as employee engagement, recognition, workforce, succession planning and customer-centric objectives.
- Understand evolving business needs, stakeholder expectations and organizational requirements and translate them into talent and culture strategies.
- Act as a change agent, rolling out programs including training, compensation, performance and talent programs.
- Support building team member capabilities for long-term enterprise-wide success.
- Conduct thorough and objective employee-relations investigations; compile comprehensive reports and required documentation.
- Partner with our Legal team in order to maintain current knowledge base of legal requirements related to state and federal employment laws, and government and company compliance requirements to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Support the full talent acquisition life cycle including creating jobs postings, sourcing qualified candidates, negotiating offers and on-boarding employees.
- Respond to basic benefits inquires such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life, 401K, Wellness, etc. and partner with the Benefits team where appropriate.
- Administer and oversee Leaves of Absence and FMLA activities and compliance with third party vendor.
- Responsible for transactional activities in the ADP HRIS system and ensure maintenance of accurate data.
Required Skills & Desired Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in HR or a related field; advanced degree a plus.
- 10 plus years as a Human Resources Business Partner/Generalist.
- SHRM CP or SCP Certification a plus
- Strong sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
- A high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to resolve sensitive and complex matters, respectfully and efficiently.
- A collaborative, confident and assertive style; ability to proactively build strong, supportive relationships; employ coaching strategies when applicable and influence business partners and peers to achieve common goals.
- Excellent time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to juggle and re-prioritize based on business demands.
- Timely and accurate execution of transactional HR responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience with HR program design and implementation preferred.
- Proven facilitation skills to effectively deliver training.
- Proven experience with HRIS (preferably ADP).
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.